AIRPORT ARRIVAL PROCEDURE & CHARGES
For pre-arranged airport arrivals, the following procedure will apply:
- Cancellation Policy: Due to the long distances nature of a lot of trips, Customers are kindly requested to inform us with the changes or cancellations on international flights 4 Hours ahead of time, on Domestic flights 2 hours ahead of time.
- A) We will charge1/2 the trip fare if cancellation is only in an hour time ahead of pickup time.
- B) We will charge full fare if the cancellations is in less than half an hour including No Show (please see No show procedure below)
- Domestic and International Arrivals:
- Driver will meet passenger outside at passenger pick up area with a sign with the passenger's name, unless is requested we will pickup inside. There is a 30-minutes grace period from scheduled arrival for domestic flights and 30-minutes for international arrivals. After grace period, waiting time charges will apply $25.00 for the first 1/2 hour & $ 50.00 for each additional hour.
Wait Time (applies to point-to-point pick ups)
Wait time is $30.00 per hour. There is a 15-minute grace period from scheduled pick-up time. (This does not apply to airport pick- ups, please see arrivals procedure below.) After the grace period, wait time will be billed in 15-minute increments at $10 per 15-minute interval.
A no-show will be billed when our driver is on location for pick-up and the passenger does not show. A no-show will be charged when there is no record of cancellation or the passenger leaves pick-up location without contacting our office. The charge for a no-show will be the full fare of the service. Passengers arriving at Any Airport are advised to proceed at passenger pick- up and contact our office.
Additional Passenger Charge:
$10.00 Each additional passenger
Children under 6 years are free.
A $20.00 holiday fee will be added to all reservations on the following holidays:
• New Years Day
• Memorial Day
• 4th of July
• Labor Day
• Christmas Day
Early Morning/Late Night Pick-up Charges
A $10 fee will be added to all pick-ups made between 1:00 AM and 4:00 AM
Additional stops made en-route to destination will be billed as follows:
• Same town $10.00 per stop
• Different towns, same county $20.00 per stop
• Different Counties $30.00 per stop
All pre-arranged pick-ups with sign airport arrivals will be charge parking fee.
All toll charges will be billed round-trip.
Gratuity will be 20% for all services.
Sedan $65.00 per hour 3 hour minimum
The above rates do not include 20%Gratuity, Tolls and Parking where it applies
Owner-Operator & Employment Opportunities
Westchester Taxi and Limo is proud to have Owner-Operator drivers.
Today, Westchester Taxi and Limo Owner-Operators form the core of our driving staff. An Owner-Operator, with their vested interest in our business, provides a higher level of service than the typical employee driver. It has to do with the pride-in-ownership that goes along with being an Owner-Operator.
Owner-Operators have the complete support of Westchester Taxi and Limo Inc. A new Owner-Operator goes through a comprehensive training program and quickly becomes an expert in airport operation and customer service.
Contrary to what many people think, previous airport transportation experience is not a key element in making a successful Owner-Operator. What they have in common is a desire for independence and a love for both driving and interacting with people.
As a Westchester Taxi and Limo Owner-Operator you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
A small investment is required to become an Owner-Operator and a good income is available to all who enjoy people and driving.
• Minimum 21 years old.
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Motivated individuals with a strong knowledge of our service area.
• Must be personable and customer service oriented.
• Current DMV printout indicating a safe driving record.